Sunday, October 14, 2007

Oct 3 Walk for Life

The annual First Ladies' Walk for Life. I walked before I had breast cancer. My friends and family continued the tradition, creating a team for me after I was diagnosed. Since I've finished treatment over 1 1/2 ago, I don't feel it needs to be about me. So, my boss Debbie and I created a team for another district employee, Min. The coolest part was her brother coming from California to suprise her. Min Wins!



















Talia and Granddaddy


The view that usually makes me tear up (which is not an easy task). So many people coming to walk to end breast cancer.


Mom and Wendy and the kids. Wendy came all the way from Alabama to walk. She rocks! And yes, there are 3 kids crammed in one stroller and mom is pushing our stuff.

No comments: