Monday, March 24, 2008

Late Update

It is almost the story and then the update since its been so long since I posted...

First of all, we did not get the baby boy in Colorado. Long story short, our agency in Georgia sent 3 families to a birthmom in Colorado to choose, there was some weirdness and one family bailed so it was down to two families. We waited about 2 weeks through inductions, cancelled inductions, supposed due dates, etc. and the birthmom decided to keep her son. Enough said. I was disappointed, but not severely since I know somewhere is OUR kid and that (obviously) was not him. Sooooo, the Colorado agency did send us another referral for a birthmom on methadone. Um, no thanks.

So now I've left Mike in Lexington battling cat pee on our carpet (or whats left of the carpet...we're slowly ripping it up) and termites in the cabinets in the garage and I'm in Florida! Cold Florida, but there are no cats or buggies attacking here.

No comments: