Sunday, April 27, 2008

No new is good news?

So, many people are curious about the progress of the adoption, but nothing much is happening. We are still sending out our family profile to different birthmoms, so we could be picked anytime. I still have a sense of peace that when it is time for a baby to come, then we'll get a call. So many things we see in hindsight as having worked out the right way, so I am trying to have that hindsight now. (oh, now doesn't that make sense!) Talia is not as patient, and still asks if we have "have that baby?" to random babies we see, so I am probably known as the would-be baby stealer but we're working on that :) She continues to say "I miss my baby sister. Why is she taking so long?" If questioned about wanting only a sister, she says "Oh, or a brother" but I guess in complaints, it is better to miss the sister-to-be. Right now she has a doll in the carseat her sibling will use and is feeding her with a sippy cup. She's ready.

No comments: