Friday, March 06, 2009

Trying to Observe

Trying not to get frustrated that I can't control everything...That's who I am-I like to dive in, solve all problems, sing Kum Ba Yah and leave everyone with smiles on their faces.  Quickly.  This is not how this is going.  House been on the market for 6 months under desolate conditions in the country.  I know this, but I still want it to get all better. Now.  But, alas, that is not the way it is meant to be.  We have recently found another house that we LOVE and Mike even said he likes it 100%, but we still have the albatros around our neck here in Lexington.  We like our house here.  We've made it prettier, it should sell, I just need it to be now! Actually I am more patient than this post is sounding.  I know everything step I am taking is part of the greater plan and all will be apparent soon.  So, we wait.  And plant the flowers I bought today for the open house on Sunday! Yippee!

No comments: