Tuesday, July 07, 2009

the story

So we got to Hot Springs around 6:30am. Ate at IHOP with some weird people. One comment heard was "and then I shot that bottle rocket into my trailor!"
Got to the hospital before 9am...killed some time then went to meet Babymama. Babymama less than thrilled to see me. Some time in the night she must have changed her mind about seeing us, so instead of a lovely visit, I got screaming. Meh. That's the way it was supposed to happen I guess. No contact. So we ran to the nursery and the sweet nurses let me hold Kate! I gave her kisses and she ate ate 35 ml of her bottle. I am a natural! Let me say that tonight, and tomorrow, and in the next few weeks!
So we met with the lawyer and the lawyer got Babymama and Babydaddy to sign all the paperwork. I will get to spend the night tonight in the hospital with Kate. Then bring her to our hotel tomorrow! Babymama has until Monday to change her mind. We'll go to court on Tuesday and hopefully head home! Anticipating home on Wednesday at this point.

1 comment:

Paula Faye said...

Praying, Praying, Praying.