Saturday, January 19, 2008

Circus-Part 1

So, we went to the circus. It was so much fun. I only say that except back in college I protested the treatment of the animals by the circus. So, I have to assume in this day and age that their treatment of the animals has to be more humane, but even Thursday night as we were walking to the circus there were two protesters. So, maybe I need to do some research. So, those were my thoughts as I truely had a great time watching everything. Here is part one of some of the better pictures! Kudos to Jantzen because I was able to play with the ISO and the other setting (1/200, 1/20, etc) and get some better-than-I-would-normally-get pictures.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... these photos could be used for marketing Ringling Bros. Amazing camera work, C!

Joy