Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Dirty Little Secret

Okay...so I like (LOVE) reading random blogs on the internet. Anyone is interesting...Craft blogs, thriftiness blogs, cancer patients, people who bitch and moan about random things. All fascinating. And most of them have links to other blogs about similar subjects, which just sends me looking and looking and looking. I am amused most of the time and have actually found semi useful things. One such thing is a free online digital scrapbook site. I am just learning it (first found it at 4:30 am Sunday night when I could not sleep) but have made one book. Not sure how to make it book-like, so the pictures will just be posted one after the other. Obsession. If you know me, you know I love to touch and feel and smell everything, so digital scrapbooking has never appealed to me but as my photographs increase exponentially, I am getting overwhelmed and YEARS behind. Check this site out! http://www.scrapblog.com





No comments: