Sunday, August 24, 2008

Does this ever work?

I got three of these when I stayed at Simpsonville in the Holiday Inn Express. Always on Friday morning, so obviously Thursday night is someone's mission night. Always the same message. Do these work? Does anyone say yes, that's the kind of Jesus I want? I use to listen to Unshackeled at 2am back in college-always coming home from a show from Chapel Hill or Durham. Many years I tried to find some info on that show, and finally I've located it thanks to Google. I just looked at it again and it is no wonder that I stayed away from church for so long...all the negativity and pain and death and affliction that programs like these use as "selling" points. Something to ponder, but dang, at 2am a good (dah dah dah dah-that's old fashioned kid organ music) stor y made the drive a little faster.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: