Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Really running out of titles

So, what hasn't happened since the last posting?  My dear neighbor found her itty bitty bit of breast cancer had returned and was in many more places.  As I grieve for the loss of her remission, I also can't help but think about my own remission.  I was experiencing a little female excitement for several weeks so I finally called my doctor.  She promptly scheduled me for a diagnostic d and c and an ultrasound because we found a new mass under my arm.  So, 9 days later and everything is negative!  No precancerous cells in the d and c stuff and the underarm mass is fatty tissue. Yippee! After today's doctor's appointment, our agent called and said we might have an offer IF we would say what we might do if we had an offer...Apparently a young couple likes our house and another one (much farther away) but ours is 5,000.00 more expensive. So, tomorrow we either plug along or we have an offer.  I'm happy I'm healthy and alive.    Then Ally and I went to the Education Rally. We met other teachers at the State Dept of Ed and marched to the Capital building where we proceeded to rally our tails off for the next hour and a half.  So inspiring.  Never have SC teachers come together to protest anything.  (Our idiot governor is refusing the Federal stimulus money.)  I normally wouldn't have a lot of gusto to participate in something like this but dangit, I need to start doing something about what I believe in. 

Other news, our baby mama is now due July 13.  Yes.  July freaking 13.  At least that is the latest estimate.  So, time to move and get set up, take some classes, etc.  Yippee!

Off to bed!

1 comment:

Deathstar said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments, I have to admit, it's hard not having anyone to talk to that has any experience regarding this.