Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We sold the house!

So finally after much agony, we have accepted a contract on our house! The agony was the 7 month wait, not this contract. Was kinda funny since we were in Henderson when this all went down and the kids were napping and I didn't have my usual resources available and I was doing egg hunts while negotiating a contract. But everything went smooth and we are closing May 8. So we immeadiately went house hunting and gave the ugly house a second glance and decided to buy it. The ugly (because of the yellow shutters and door) is only cosmetically ugly. Its a brick ranch house with gorgeous hardwood floors. And lots less work to make it liveable. It is an old house so there are some things that need to be done, but I'm ready for extreme makeover home edition-at least until the baby comes! That means I have June to do my magic. We will close May 8 as well. So now trying to coordinate move out-move in on the same day.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Well congratulations on selling the house! I'm happy for yall, but sad that i won't be able to wave at you from across the street anymore! Can't wait to see pics of the new place!